Thursday, September 6, 2012

#Oracle #Cloud is Here!

Well, the long awaited for #cloud offering is finally here from Oracle.  This post will walk you through the registration process.  My next blog entry will walk you through the setup, configuration, installation, etc.

First, just go to https://cloud.oracle.com/ and click on the "Register for Access" button:


Then Oracle asks if you need to create a new Oracle account or if you already have one.  Answer accordingly.


If you need to create a new account, answer the questions...


If you already have an Oracle account like I do, just sign in:


Tell Oracle which of their many cloud offerings you want to try out:




Now just sit back and wait for your account to be created.  I was in the Early Adaptor (EA) program, so I had everything in the EA version.  I just signed up for my new "production" version of the offering.  In my next blog I'll let you know how long it took to get my account set up and I'll show you what I had to do from there.  The above process took me all of 1 minute...

Sign up - good luck!

No comments: